Angel. So-Cal Girl moving to Indiana for College. Disney. Doctor Who. Supernatural. Castle. Disney. Sherlock. Avengers. Marvel. DC. Reading. Fantasy. SciFi. Star Trek. Star Wars. Celtic Thunder. Whose Line is it Anyways. Water Polo. Swimming. Karate. Jokes. Message me.
- July 29, 2014: Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
- August 1, 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy
- August 10, 2014: Teen Choice Awards
- August 15, 2014: The Giver
- August 23, 2014: Doctor Who season premiere
- August 24, 2014: Video Music Awards
- August 25, 2014: Emmy Awards
- August 26, 2014: The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
- September 9, 2014: The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
- September 16, 2014: New Girl season premiere
- September 19, 2014: The Maze Runner
- September 22, 2014: Gotham series premiere
- September 23, 2014: Agents of SHIELD season premiere
- September 25, 2014: Bones season premiere, Scandal season premiere
- October 2, 2014: The Vampire Diaries season premiere
- October 6, 2014: The Originals season premiere
- October 7, 2014: The Flash series premiere, Supernatural season premiere, The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- October 8, 2014: Arrow season premiere
- October 30, 2014: Elementary season premiere
- November 4, 2014: The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- November 7, 2014: Interstellar
- November 21, 2014: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
- November 23, 2014: American Music Awards
- November 26, 2014: Horrible Bosses 2
- January 7, 2015: People's Choice Awards
- January 11, 2015: Golden Globe Awards
- January 25, 2015: Screen Actors Guild Awards
- January 27, 2015: Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
- February 8, 2015: Grammy Awards
- February 22, 2015: Academy Awards
- March 20, 2015: Insurgent
- May 1, 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron
- May 15, 2015: Pitch Perfect 2
- June 19, 2015: Fantastic Four
- July 17, 2015: Ant-Man
- August 14, 2015: Bourne 5
- November 6, 2015: James Bond 24
- November 20, 2015: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
- December 25, 2015: Mission Impossible 5
- March 18, 2016: Allegiant Part 1
- May 6, 2016: Captain America 3, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- May 27, 2016: X-Men: Apocalypse
- June 10, 2016: The Amazing Spider-Man 3
- June 17, 2016: Finding Dory
- July 1, 2016: Tarzan
- November 18, 2016: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- March 3, 2017: The Wolverine 2
- March 24, 2017: Allegiant Part 2
- May 4, 2018: The Amazing Spider-Man 4
WHO THE FUCK VOTED BILL NYE OFF DANCING WITH THE STARS???? HE INVENTED SCIENCE WHAT DO U THINK YOURE DOIGN
he left because he got injured..
WHO THE FUCK HURT BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
He tore his own ligaments whilst dancing.
WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED BILL NYE TO DO THIS TO HIMSELF
God I bet..
I bet Sam fucking LOVES having guests. So he actually made a fucking massive breakfast for them, and he doesn’t know what these guys eat - Natasha’s tiny, so Sam makes a fruit salad, but then, maybe Steve (who’s huge) likes fruit salad too, so he ends up with a punchbowl full of fruit. But then also waffles and pancakes, and eggs… though who knows how these people eat their eggs? Sam likes scrambled, but he boils some just in case, and sets up a frying pan in case either of them wants fried. Better put some water on to boil in case someone wants poached…. While he has the eggs out, might as well make french toast. But then actually, Natasha’s european, right? They like that weird-ass continental breakfast shit, so he rolls up some little bits of ham and cheese, which looks weird without croissants and muffins and whatnot so he nips out to get some. And some juice. And some tea. And some hair straighteners.
And so Natasha eats a few bits of everything, but Steve… well Steve grew up during a time where you did not waste food - clearing your plate is ingrained in him, so. Yeah, he did have a big breakfast. He had all the breakfast.
And some hair straighteners.
196. A muggleborn with ties to America and wants to go to college there freaks out when she goes to Hogwarts because she wouldn’t have access to the Common App or SAT/ACT testing relaxes when she finds out that a group of students rigged the Room of Requirement to have wifi, and that there are wizard organizations in the States that have experience with the issue.
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear